- Development of the new system for Revenue and Customs Administration of Montenegro – National customs decision system based on the principles and standards of the EU Customs Decision System, which will include:
- 22 EU customs decisions tailored to support business needs of the RCA, and
- 8 national customs decisions.
- Simplification of applications/authorisations management which will lead to consistent application of customs regulations in this area:
- Harmonisation of procedures and data requirements
- Improvement of efficiency of economic operators
- Development and deployment of highly modular, customised, and localised software, which is interconnected and interoperable with the existing systems of the RCA and other related systems,
- Full digitalisation of the process which is composed by electronic filing, decision-making and further management of applications and decisions, covered by the system,
- Trained RCA officers form all responsible Units to use the software modules,
- Trained RCA officers from the ICT department to administer the software,
- Trained representatives of business community to use the National Customs Decision system.
- LocationPodgorica, Montenegro
- Main Contractor/ PartnerCustoms Administration of Montenegro
- TimelineDecember 2021 – February 2024